Location #4

The Melody Ranch Motel at 939 Spring St. Always called the Melody Ranch Motel, it was built around 1955, and has been owned and operated by the Fritschle family since 1960. According to Frank, the pool was added some time in the early 60's and the original wooden sign fell over in a storm in 1965.

View looking north from the west side of Spring St.

The office on the north side of the motel.
The pool
View looking northwest of the rest of the units.


Historic101 Home | Section Home

Copyright ©2003 Historic101.com® all rights reserved